Before you begin
- Make sure your nails are clean and trimmed.
- Smooth out the nail with a nail file/buffer. No need to over-buff, so keep this step to a minimum.
- Use the nail brush to remove dust from the nail.
- Use the flat end of the cuticle pusher to push the cuticles on your fingernail back gently. This will ensure maximum surface area.
- Apply a small amount of the nail dehydrator to the natural nail only. Wait for the product to evaporate.
- Find the press on nail that would fit on all ten of your nails.
- Peel the adhesive cover.
- Bring the nail right up to your cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Follow by using pressure to the centre of the nail and pinching at both sides.
- The nail will pop off under some hot water or oil.