Have salon worthy nails at home with our manicure nail starter kit.
Our kit comes with all the professional tools you need to have the perfect nails each time.
The included gel tips are long-lasting and pre-shaped for easy application.
Before you begin
- Make sure your nails are clean and trimmed.
- Plug the USB cable into the UV light machine.
Prepare the nails
- Smooth out the nail with a nail file/buffer. No need to over-buff.
- Use the nail brush to remove the dust from the nail.
- Use the flat end of the cuticle pusher to push the cuticles on your fingernail back gently.
- Apply a small amount of the nail dehydrator to the natural nail. Wait for the product to evaporate.
- Find nail tips that would fit on all ten of your nails.
- Using your nail file, etch the underside of your gel tip.
- Put a tiny amount of gel nail glue on the underside of the soft gel tip, where it will come into contact with your nails.
- Attach the soft gel tip to the nail. Place the round edge of the gel tip next to your cuticle line. Lightly press down the tip starting from the cuticle to the free edge to push out the air between your nail and the tip.
- Check whether the adhesive spreads uniformly on the whole nail surface.
- When you are happy with the seal, keep pressing the nail tip down on the nail and bring it under the UV light (blue light) and cure for 90 seconds. Repeat application steps 1-5 for each nail.
- Buff and file each nail to the desired shape and length.
- Clean all the dust using the nail brush.
- Apply the UV gel polish pen to add colour to your nail tips.
- Bring the nail under the UV light (blue light) and cure for 90 seconds.
- Remove the gel top coat using a nail file/buffer.
- Wrap each fingernail in acetone using aluminium foil for 15 minutes or soak in a bowl of nail polish remover.
Does the kit come with a UV light?