INFORMATION ON AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
We provide refunds of items according to the following reasons:
- If the item is faulty or damaged please contact us within 7 days of delivery, with a detailed description of the issue along with a photo if possible.
- If an incorrect item has been received, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
If you ordered the wrong product or simply changed your mind, and you wish to return a product, please do so within 7 days of delivery. We accept returns of unused and undamaged items according to our returns policy. Shipping and handling are not refundable.
- Simply contact us (excluding holidays and holiday weekends) with the products you’d like to return and your order number.
- We will provide you with a return address. It’s up to you to make sure the package gets to us. We recommend using a carrier that provides detailed tracking /delivery information.
- Once the returns have been received, refunds will be credited to the original form of payment (less the cost of shipping).
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are canceled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons for cancellation are:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information
- Cannot ship to address provided
- Duplicate order was placed
- Canceled due to a customer request
Your privacy is important to us.
You may visit and browse this website without providing personally identifiable information about yourself. However, this may limit your ability to receive certain features, products or services from us.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as Information about your browser and device characteristics, your IP address, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, country, location, information about how and when you use our sites and other technical information.
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
- Google Analytics and Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel)
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Google Tag Manager
Personal Data: Usage Data
We share this information with WordPress our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
- These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow WordPress, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
- These analytics and performance cookies are used on this site, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
Information You Provide
If you create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information to improve our checkout experience and customer service.
This information may include your:
- Billing and shipping address(es)
- Details about your orders
- Email address
- Phone number
We share this information with WordPress, our website hosting provider, so they can provide website services to us.
The types of personal information we collect may vary depending on your use of the features of the sites and how you are accessing the sites. If you register your information on this site, subscribe to receive emails or other offers or communications, we collect and store the information you provide.
When you buy something on this website, we collect personal information from you to fulfill the order. We may collect information like your:
- Billing and shipping address
- Details relating to your purchase (for example, your shirt size)
- Email address
- Phone number
We share this information with WordPress, our online store hosting provider, so that they can provide website services to us.
As you go through checkout, this site may auto-complete your shipping and billing address by sharing what you type with the Google Places API and returning suggestions to you to improve your checkout experience.
Order and account emails
We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
- You’ve created a Customer Account
- Your Customer Account password has been reset or updated
- You’ve made a purchase
- Your order has shipped
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
We share your contact information with WordPress, our website hosting provider, so they can send these emails to you on our behalf.
Security of Your information
This website maintains reasonable safeguards to protect personal information against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction and when transferring information for processing. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the database of our payment service provider. It is only accessible to those authorised with special access rights to such systems. Those with access to this information are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. If you elect to save your payment details for future orders, this information will be stored securely with our payment service provider.
This website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers where the font files are stored may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device
- Your IP address
Changes and Policy Updates
1. When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your order is accepted and processed.
Payment is processed and secured by Stripe and PayPal by 128bit SSL encrypted payment.
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
Your credit card will be charged aYou can pay for your purchase via the following payment methods:
• Accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB payments from customers worldwide.
• PayPal accepts payment from customers through PayPal and Venmo accounts.
• Apple Pay
3. How customers pay with Apple Pay?
Apple Pay displays as a payment option for customers checking out on your store or making a donation using Safari through the latest iOS 10, macOS Sierra, or more recent operating systems.Clicking the Apple Pay icon automatically enters their stored billing information.
For customers, clicking the Apple Pay icon also enters their shipping address.
Customers select a shipping method, and tax charges display after the customer clicks the Apple Pay icon.
4. What can I do if my payment is declined?
Here are a few things to check if your payment didn’t go through:
• Check that your card’s billing details (such as the security code and billing address) match what you’ve entered into our system.
• Is your card expired? Your card issuer may have declined your payment. They don’t tell me the reason for this, so it’s best to check with them before trying your card again.
Digital products (ebook)
1. How can I access my ebook?
You will find the download link on the Order Confirmation page, or in the confirmation email.
Lip, cheek & eye tint (set)
1. Where are desibeautyguru products made and manufactured?
Desibeautyguru products are assembled in Australia and manufactured in the Phillipines
2. How can I find out more information about a product?
You can learn all about our products on their individual product pages on the store page. If you have any other questions or thoughts, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How should I store my products?
To ensure best quality of use, it is important to ensure your desibeautyguru products are stored correctly—Keep it sealed when not in use, and out of direct heat & sunlight.
4. Are you cruelty free?
Desibeautyguru is committed to being cruelty free — this means no testing on animals at any stage of product development, and we will only work with vendors who uphold the same standards.